GOVERNMENT STUDIES AND ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT REPORTS (see below)
- Local Hazard Mitigation Plans for East Bay cities, counties and regions
- FEMA 2015 Record of Decision: East Bay Hills Hazardous Fire Risk Reduction.
- FEMA 2014 publishes Environmental Impact Statement for proposed $5.67 million federal wildfire risk reduction projects in the East Bay Hills.
- FEMA 2014 East Bay Hills Final Environmental Impact Statement.
- FEMA 2013 Biological Opinion from USFWS for East Bay Hills Hazardous Fire Risk Reduction.
- East Bay Regional Park District's 2010 Plan and Environmental Impact Report for East Bay Hills Wildfire Hazard Reduction, Resource Management.
- Hills Emergency Forum (a consortium of East Bay Fire Departments) 1995 Fire Hazard Mitigation Program and Fuel Management Plan for the East Bay Hills.
- Full BIBLIOGRAPHY → (coming soon)